AN ARCTIC ADVENTURE THAT KEEPS GIVING
YES – I want to participate in the TREK2TUK4KIDS event!!
All participants must complete the Registration Form, pay the $150 Registration Fee, make a minimum $50 donation and complete the Participant Waiver Form and you will be Officially Registered for the TREK2TUK4KIDS event. If you are collecting sponsorships and donations for your participation you can always go back and contribute more donations under your name. Youth participants (under 18 years old on the day of the event) do not have to pay the registration fee or make the minimum donation. Youth participants are required to complete the Registration Form and Participant Waiver Form.
If you are not able to participate after registering and paying the registration fee your registration fee will be considered a donation and you will be issued a Charitable Tax Receipt for an additional $150. We are not able to provide refunds for registration fees so be sure you are able to participate before you register.
Your registration fee includes the following:
1. An airport shuttle pick-up on the 28th May 2021 and drop-off at the airport on the 31st May 2020,
2. An official TREK2TUK4KIDS t-shirt,
3. Registration Package,
4. Welcome Feast and Northern Showcase in Inuvik on Friday, 28th May
5. Event Launch Breakfast on Saturday morning, 29th May
6. Grand Finale Feast and Cultural Showcase in Tuk on Saturday, 29th May
7. Shuttle support to and from the event including back to Inuvik from Tuk Saturday evening.
8. Support during the event at 0, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, and 150 kms points and some support throughout the entire distance of the event.